Title: Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams
Style: Pop Rock
Format: MP3 FLAC MPC FLAC VOX ASF AAC MP4 FLAC
FLAC size: 1807 mb | MP3 size: 1727 mb | WMA size: 1301 mb
Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams is the debut studio album by American rock band BoDeans, released on 16 April 1986 on Slash/Warner Bros. The album was produced by T-Bone Burnett. The album title comes from the lyrics to the Rolling Stones song "Shattered. It reached number 115 on the Billboard 200 chart. In 1985, the band was signed to Slash/Warner Bros and traveled to Los Angeles to begin work on their debut record shortly thereafter.
The BoDeans would enjoy greater success down the road, but they never made an album as powerful and satisfying as Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams, where their hearts and their guitars were in perfect sync.
Album Name Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams. Wydawcy Warner Music Group Slash Records. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
BoDeans songs/albums. Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams. The Best of BoDeans - Slash and Burn.
Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams, the band's critically acclaimed debut album, was released in 1986. In January 1987, a Rolling Stone reader poll voted BoDeans the Best New American Band. Early that year, they traveled to Los Angeles to work with producer Mike Campbell, but the sessions were shelved after disagreement arose over the album's sound. Campbell wished for the album to resemble Tom Petty's brand of 1960's rock. In January 2006, Bob Griffin left the band for personal reasons. BoDeans released an album entitled Still on March 4, 2008. Produced again by T-Bone Burnett, the album moved away from the modern rock sound of their previous albums and was more reminiscent of their heartland-esque sound of the late 80s. "Everyday" was the first single to radio from "Still". It was stated that the first 15,000 copies of "Still" had some errors in the lyrics booklet.
|A1||She's A Runaway||3:36|
|A3||Still The Night||4:02|
|B2||The Strangest Kind||3:40|
|B3||Say You Will||4:04|
|B6||Lookin' For Me Somewhere||3:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Art Direction – Jeri McManus
- Design – Jeri McManus, Steve J. Gerdes*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Bill Jackson, Coke Johnson, David Ahlert
- Guitar [Acoustic] – T-Bone Burnett (tracks: A3, B5)
- Mastered By [Originally] – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – David Tickle
- Organ – Mitchell Froom
- Percussion – Alex Acuña
- Photography By – Matt Mahurin
- Photography By [Backstage] – Francis Ford
- Producer – T-Bone Burnett
- Producer [Associate] – Mark McCraw
- Recorded By – Dennis Kirk
- Recorded By [Additional] – David Tickle, Stephen Shelton , Tchad Blake
- Written-By – Hoffman* (tracks: A3), Sieger* (tracks: B2), Neumann*, Llanas*
Notes(P)1986 Slash Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched): W1-25403A-1A G1 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched): W1-25403B-1A G1 A2
|SLMP 11||BoDeans||Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (LP, Album)||London Records, London American Recordings, Slash||SLMP 11||UK||1986|
|9 25403-1||BoDeans||Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (LP, Album)||Slash||9 25403-1||US||1986|
|9 25403-1||BoDeans||Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (Cass, Album)||Slash||9 25403-1||US||1986|
|R2-517640||BoDeans||Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (CD, Album, RE + DVD-V)||Slash, Warner Bros. Records, Rhino Records||R2-517640||US||2009|
|828 112-2||BoDeans||Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (CD, Album)||Metronome Musik GmbH||828 112-2||Germany||1988|