Title: Hell Rules 2: Tribute To Black Sabbath
Style: Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Grindcore, Doom Metal
Format: MP3 FLAC MP1 MOD DXD MP4 RA WMA WAV
FLAC size: 1497 mb | MP3 size: 1570 mb | WMA size: 1917 mb
Membros têm este álbum3. 1. EVOKEN - Snowblind. 2. EVIL INCARNATE - Symptom of the Universe. 3. BURNING INSIDE - Mob Rules. 4. NOCTURNE - Supernaut. 5. CEPHALIC CARNAGE - Hand of Doom. 6. SANCTORUM - Under the Sun, Everday Comes and Goes. 7. EQUINOX - Hole in the Sky, Don't Start (Too Late). 8. ENGRAVE - Johnny Blade. 9. ACHERON - Black Sabbath. 10. AURORA BOREALIS - After Forever. 11. VILE - Lord of This World. 12. VITAL REMAINS - War Pigs. Other productions from Black Sabbath.
Both Hell Rules albums are the best black sabbath tributes. This cd is awesome! All the tracks have equal awesomeness but i really think the best goes to Hostile Intent or Coffin Texts. This tribute also rules for that fact that it covers 3 eras of Sabbath, Ozzy, Dio, and Gillian. This is the best sabbath tribute album i have heard. 2 people found this helpful.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Don't Start (Too Late) by Black Sabbath (1975). Hole in the Sky by Black Sabbath (1975).
Nativity in Black are two Black Sabbath tribute albums that came out in the 1990s and 2000s. The albums were recorded with various heavy metal bands paying tribute to Black Sabbath for their influence on the heavy metal genre of rock music. All of the tracks in Nativity in Black are covers of classic Black Sabbath material from the Ozzy Osbourne era, mostly by heavy metal bands. The name comes from the commonly assumed, but incorrect, meaning of the song title ".
Various Artists - 2000 - Hell Rules 2- A Tribute to Black Sabbath 12. mp3 05. 09. 08. 03. 07. Equinox - Hole In The Sky - Don't Start (Too Late). 04. 02.
|2||–Evil Incarnate||Symptom Of The Universe|
|3||–Burning Inside||Mob Rules|
|5||–Cephalic Carnage||Hand Of Doom|
|6||–Sanctorum||Under The Sun / Everyday Comes And Goes|
|7||–Equinox||Hole In The Sky / Don't Start (Too Late)|
|10||–Aurora Borealis||After Forever|
|11||–Vile||Lord Of This World|
|12||–Vital Remains||War Pigs|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dwell Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dimitri Patelis
- Copyright (c) – Dwell Records
- Copyright (c) – Dimitri Patelis
- Manufactured By – Dwell Records
- Marketed By – Dwell Records
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Published By – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Published By – Intersong USA
- Published By – Niji Music
- Cover [Art] – Dimitros Patelis*
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Battle
- Graphic Design – Karrie M. Miller
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Written-By – Ward* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12), Butler*, Osbourne* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12), Dio* (tracks: 3), Iommi*
NotesCD packaged in a jewel case with clear tray. 4-panel booklet includes photos and credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 27297-1027-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 027297102729
- Matrix / Runout: L802 8790 CD1027 I00120-21 A @
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L802
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F69
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (On disc): CD-1027